Welcome to our Condominium Certificate of Insurance web page. To create your own Certificate, please follow these easy instructions:
1. You need to have "cookies" enabled on your browser for this to work correctly.
2. You will need to use the following name and password to login:
Login ID= condo Password= certs
3. CLICK HERE TO START and a new window will open, but continue to follow these directions below.
4. Click on "Certificate of Insurance" under Condominium Association
5. Enter the Name of the Condominium Association in the box labeled "Search: Association Name" then click the "Search" button
6. You should see a list of Associations, you may need to enter more of the name to refine the list.
7. Click on the Name of Association in the list once you have found the one you need.
8. Click on the desired Certificate in the Certificate Selection List
TO COMPLETE THE CERTIFICATE:
9. In the "Certificate Holder" section, enter the name, address, and info of the Bank/Mortgagee. Complete all required fields.
DO NOT enter the LOAN # in the "Loan Number" box. It will not print. You can enter it below in the "Holder Specific Portion" box.
10. In the "Description of Operation" "Holder Specific Portion" section, enter the Property Address, Unit Owner Name and Loan Number.
11. In the "Delivery Information Section", be sure to enter YOUR email address and check the box to "send me confirmation" if desired.
12. Check the box to "View on Screen" if you want to view and print when done.
13. Enter "Recipient" Information for up to three other recipients to have a copy emailed or faxed to them.
14. Click the button to "Submit Request" at bottom of the screen to create the Certificate.
The process is automated, you should receive your certificate shortly.
If you do not receive an email confirmation with the certificate it may be due to the spam filter/blocking program that you use. You can whitelist CSR24 to allow emails. Here are the IP Addresses to include on your trusted sites/whitelist:
For further assistance please contact us via the links on the home page.